Tazz UGG Braid
Shearling-effect Tazz Braid mules, UGG.
The Tazz is revisited in a fluffy version with its new buckled upper and UGGplush™ recycled wool lining. The maximalist 4.4 cm platform sole offers enhanced cushioning and style. It's also crafted from renewable, rainwater-grown cane sugar. The Tazz offers a soft, slipper-like feel, indoors or out.
- 10 mm looped sheepskin upper
- UGG® Tasman braided embroidery, back pull, sheepskin strap
- Uppers with 10 mm UGGplush™ lining (60% recycled wool, 40% lyocell)
- 10 mm UGGplush™ insole (60% recycled wool, 40% lyocell)
- EVA midsole
- SugarSole™ outsole in EVA
- 4.4 cm platform
- Woven label with UGG® logo on insole
- RN 88276
This model contains genuine sheep or lamb fur. Sourced from Australia, Ireland, the UK or the USA, it has been artificially dyed and treated.
- natural fibers